12 THANKFULNESS QUOTES ON FAMILY
August, 25, 2021
Quotes can be incredibly powerful. Some of them stick in our brains like glue and change the way we think about something. They can also guide our thoughts and direct us in a specific line of thinking.
Family is something every single one of us is blessed to experience in some way, shape, or form. Some families may have a cookie-cutter 2.5 kids and a mom and dad. Some families may be ones we handpick in our adult life. Some families may be a group at a theater or gym we are a part of. Some families may be a single grandparent and yourself. Some families may have fur and a cute little tail. No matter what your family looks like, it is a true blessing.
We want to share 12 thankfulness quotes on family with you to serve as a reminder that no matter what your family may look like, all families are a gift!
12 Thankfulness Quotes for Family
Here are 12 of our favorite thankfulness quotes on family:
- “We must take care of our families wherever we find them.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
- “Family is the most important thing in the world.” — Princess Diana
- “Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.” – Michael J. Fox
- “Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home.” – Anthony Liccione
- “The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.” – George Santayana
- "Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life." - Lisa Weed
- "The family is the first essential cell of human society." - Pope John XXIII
- “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” - Mother Teresa
- “Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.” - Brad Henry
- “Family isn’t defined only by last names or by blood; it’s defined by commitment and by love.” - Dave Willis
- “A man should never neglect his family for business.” - Walt Disney
- “Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.” - Earl Nightingale
Our families are all beautifully different, but what matters most is that a family is a group of people that love you, understand you, and support you. Family is the ultimate bond that does not break, and gives us such a beautiful reason to be grateful. Whether you have a family by blood or by choice, take a moment today to tell them you love them and are grateful for them.
Do you have a favorite quote on family? We would love to have you share it with us if so! Leave a comment on this post or email us at email@example.com.
Change the World.
You May Also Like...
FILL YOUR INBOX WITH GRATITUDE.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive weekly Gratitude reminders, stories, and more.