Affirmations can be used to create a positive, more motivated mindset and are a tool to help you work towards small personal goals. They are short sentences that often focus on "I, My, Me" and are statements that mirror the life you aim to create for yourself. They are positive enforcements that can impact both your conscious and subconscious.
Affirmations can be used for many things, such as handling stress, fostering positivity, and cultivating gratitude. If you are familiar with the process of manifesting, affirmations are used in the present tense- things you are stating about your life as though they are true. They relate to what you want to manifest.
Affirmations are incredibly powerful because our conscious and subconscious minds can use affirmations to shape our thoughts, emotions, and actions. The practice of speaking your desires into existence is a practice that some people swear by, and by focusing on affirmations, our mind can be shaped into a more grateful state.
12 AFFIRMATIONS OF GRATITUDE
We want to provide you 12 affirmations of gratitude to help you feel happier, charged, and of course, grateful. Read these to yourself every morning to start your day with a positive foot forward, and give yourself a brief moment to reflect on all you have to be grateful for. These affirmations may be simple, but repeating them often and believing in them can lead to a huge shift in your mindset! You are capable of positive change.
- I am developing the habit of gratitude and working towards more joy every day
- I am grateful that I see beauty, goodness, and joy all around me
- I embrace every moment with gratitude and learn from each trial
- The life I am living is one I am so grateful to have
- I am grateful for friendship, family, and myself
- I am so grateful for the love that I am capable of giving, and the love that I receive
- I am bringing a spirit of thankfulness into every situation before me
- I accept joy, happiness, and love in my life with gratitude in my heart
- Gratitude is a part of who I am and what makes me great
- I will gratefully receive the lessons that today brings me
- I am thankful for what I have and look forward to what is to come
- My life is filled with goodness and I acknowledge this every single day
Affirmations can be used as a tool in your gratitude practice. They are a great way to supplement your journaling practice, meditation, prayer, reflection, community, or any other outlet you use to focus on gratitude.
We hope you enjoy these affirmations and find benefit from them, and we are so thankful for you. Thank you for being here with us and for being you. If you ever need support, we are here for your at firstname.lastname@example.org.